LaCie d2 Thunderbolt™ 2 3TB Professional Desktop Storage – External, Up to 180MB/s, 7200 RPM, 2 x Thunderbolt™ 2, USB 3.0, AES 256-bit Encryption, Aluminum Unibody Design - STEX3000100Item#: 13784117 | Model#: STEX3000100
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $20.00 (8%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
LaCie d2 Thunderbolt™ 2 3TB Storage - STEX3000100 Product Details
LaCie d2 Thunderbolt™ 2 3TB Professional Desktop Storage
Get a lighting fast storage medium for a professional desktop with the LaCie d2 Thunderbolt™ 2 3TB Professional Desktop Storage. It has 3TB enterprise class hard drive having 7200RPM which has stunning speed of up to 180MBps. This professional storage combines Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0 interfaces to deliver the best possible speeds when connected to any late-model PC or Mac computer. You can connect up to five LaCie d2 plus a 4K display to an iMac® computer's Thunderbolt 2 port, bringing remarkable scalability and convenience to 4K or other workflows. Since USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 2 are backward compatible, you always get the absolute fastest speeds your computer allows. Install the optional LaCie d2 SSD Upgrade (sold separately) to multiply its performance for high end requirements. This external storage is compatible with PC and MAC environments. It also features a backup software suite and AES 256-bit encryption. It has all-aluminum unibody design which helps to keep the vibration and operating noise incredibly low. High speeds plus industry-best capacity makes it perfect solution for storing large files and archiving projects. Buy LaCie d2 Thunderbolt™ 2 3TB Professional Desktop Storage today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3TB storage capacity; offers a massive space to save all types of business data, applications and multimedia based projects
- Thunderbolt™ and USB 3.0 ports; deliver the best possible speeds when connected to any PC or MAC
- 256-bit AES Encryption; keeps your data safe & secure
- Aluminum unibody design; helps to keep the vibration and operating noise incredibly low
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: LaCie
Warranty provided by: LaCie
UPC No: 0763649088463
Mfg Part No: STEX3000100
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- LaCie logos are registered trademarks of LaCie. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.