Linksys WET610N Dual-Band Wrls N Ethernet Bridge Product Details
Linksys WET610N Dual-Band Wireless N Ethernet BridgeThe versatile Wireless-N Ethernet Bridge with Dual-Band can make a wired Ethernet-enabled device a part of your wireless network. It's optimized for streaming video to reduce glitches. It's ideal for wirelessly sharing music, photos, movies, and other files around the home.
Since the Bridge is based on dual-band Wireless-N, it works with any device supporting Wi-Fi standards, and is compatible with Wireless-G, -A, and -B. Connect digital video recorders, set-top boxes or computers to your Wireless-N network. Convert your wired-Ethernet printer, scanner, camera, storage device, notebook, or desktop for wireless connectivity.
- Add Wireless-N (802.11n draft 2.0) network connectivity to any wired-Ethernet device
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), 802.11g, 802.11b and 802.11a standards
- Wi-Fi certiied to ensure interoperability
- Works without drivers on Windows®, Macintosh®, Linux® and game consoles—anything with an Ethernet port!
- Industrial-strength wireless encryption WPA2™ to ensure security
- Easy-to-use setup wizard
- Equipped with one 10/100 auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) port
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Linksys by Cisco
Warranty provided by: Linksys by Cisco
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: WET610N
UPC No: 745883586615
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L48-2664
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Linksys by Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Linksys by Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.