Fender Squier S0301670006 Bass Starter Kit - Standard Precision Bass, 34" C Shape Scale Length, 1.625" Nut Width, 21 Medium Jumbo Frets, Made With Agathis & Rosewood, Black/WhiteItem#: F300-2004 | Model#: S0301670006
Currently Out Of Stock!
Fender Squier Black/White Bass Starter Kit Product Details
Fender Squier S0301670006 Bass Starter Kit
Feel the intensity of crisp bass guitar riffs while rocking your favorite music with the Fender Squier S0301670006 Bass Starter Kit. The bass guitar measures 34" and comes with a C Shape Scale Length. It certainly delivers very good sound with its hard-wearing Agathis & Rosewood kind of build quality. The Fender Squier S0301670006 Bass Starter Kit comes with 21 medium jumbo frets, all inducing sharp and harmonious tone each and every time you play. The kit also includes a 15-watt Fender Rumble 15 bass amp with auxiliary input and headphone jack that you can use for playing tunes right away. Additionally, an instructional DVD is also there to let you know more about different techniques in playing and tuning this bass guitar. Other Accessories incorporated to the kit are its guitar strap, electronic tuner, gig bag, and guitar cable. Purchase the Fender Squier S0301670006 Bass Starter Kit today and get ready to play musical tunes in premium quality!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Electric Bass Guitar; comes with C Shape Scale Length and 21 medium jumbo frets
- Agathis & Rosewood; offers an awesome build quality to ensure the finest bass sound delivery
- 15-watt Fender Rumble 15 bass amp with auxiliary input and headphone jack; lets you connect the bass guitar and use it without ado
- Instructional DVD included; provides technical know-how regarding playing the bass guitar
- Guitar strap, electronic tuner, gig bag, and guitar cable; provides useful accessories for you experience fine and convenient guitar playing moments
Manufactured by: Fender
Warranty provided by: Fender
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: S0301670006
UPC No: 717669580490
Box Size: ( Length:50, Width:27, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 50.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 72pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: F300-2004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Fender logos are registered trademarks of Fender. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.