Ultra Aluminus USB 2.0 4-Port Powered Hub Product Details
Ultra ULT40476 Aluminus USB Hub
Maximize your potential with this new Ultra ULT40476 Aluminus USB Hub. Using this top-quality, high-performance hub you'll be able to connect multiple USB 2.0 high-speed peripherals to your PC. And its compact size makes it ideal for laptops, which often have limited USB connection options. Your potential for expansion is practically unlimited with this precision-engineered product. In fact, you can connect up to 127 USB devices to your computer through daisy chaining. The Ultra ULT40476 Aluminus USB Hub gives you the flexibility to connect peripherals that consume a great deal of bandwidth, such as external storage devices, scanners, printers, as well as DVD and CD-RW drives. Of course, this Ultra ULT40476 Aluminus USB Hub is backward compatible with USB 1.1 products, giving you even more connection options.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Using this top-quality, high-performance hub you'll be able to connect multiple USB 2.0 high-speed peripherals to your PC.
- This 4-port USB 2.0 hub is backward compatible with USB 1.1 products.
- Data transfer speed up to 480 Mbps
- Four downstream ports supports high speed (480Mbsp), full speed (12Mbsp) and low-speed (1.5Mbps)
- Supports up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 1.6" x 0.6"
- Material: Aluminum housing
- Interface: USB 2.0 AF downstream x 4, mini USB upstream x 1
- Compatible with USB Specification REV2.0
- Maximum of 500mA per USB Port
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ultra
Warranty provided by: Ultra
UPC No: 022769404769
Mfg Part No: ULT40476
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ultra logos are registered trademarks of Ultra. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.