See more products
Winegard HD8200U Outdoor HDTV Antenna - VHF, UHF, FM, 69 Active Elements, Range 100 Miles VHF and 60 Miles UHF Item#: W75-1048 | Model#: HD8200U
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $50.00 (26%)
- In Stock (Details)
Winegard HD8200U Outdoor HDTV Antenna Product Details
Winegard HD8200U Outdoor HDTV Antenna
The Winegard HD8200U Outdoor HDTV Antenna is the best of the best. The Winegard HD8200U Outdoor HDTV Antenna has some of the highest gain of any consumer grade antenna. It's Built to last, so if you just want to purchase an antenna once, this is the one you want. Includes weather proof cartridge house for download module with 75 Ohm coaxial connection.
The metallic silver elements with high-gloss finish gives the Winegard HD8200U Outdoor HDTV Antenna an esthetic look with practical weather protection. Mast clamps with four locking jaws. Fits 1-inch to 2-inch outside diameter mast. Tri-Linear directors with new plastic insulators are 50% stronger than before. New lock design on UHF director. Four positive locks give maximum support and permanent alignment. High-impact girder design support insulators.
Truss-type phasing bars, top and bottom, with more conductive surface give maximum transfer of signal. The truss-Type "bridge" construction more than doubles the boom strength. The Winegard HD8200U Outdoor HDTV Antenna has a compact weatherproof cartridge housing for downlead module with 75ohm coaxial connection. F-connector on PC board sealed with silicone. No separate matching transformer required.
The Winegard HD8200U Outdoor HDTV Antenna delivers powerful VHF performance, and offers an additional 1 dB to 2 dB higher gain on VHF and UHF for greatly improved picture quality, especially important for weak signal areas. Outstanding UHF reception is achieved by precise director spacing and highly efficient corner reflectors.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Steel hardware is zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Estimated range 100 miles VHF, 60 miles UHF
- Includes hardware for mounting to a mast; antenna has a 75 ohm coax connection
- Flexible polyethylene boot covers protect connections from the weather.
- Engineered for extra strength with double boom braces, high-impact ABS girder design and support insulators.
- Delivers powerful VHF performance and offer additional 1 dB to 2 dB higher gain on VHF and UHF, important for weak signal areas.
- Outstanding UHF reception acheived by precise director spacing and highly efficient corner reflectors.
- Active Elements: 69 (34 VHF and 35 UHF)
- Width: 110 in.
- Height: 33 in.
- Turning Radius: 101 in.
- Boom Length: 168.25 in.
TV Accessories GS
|Antenna Type||Outdoor Antennas|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- Jul 18, 2011
Winegard HD8200U-Great Antenna
I could not get cable in my location in Florence, KY for my business so I had this antenna installed on my building's roof. I am pulling in 60 to 80 channels from Cincinnati, Dayton, Louisville and lexington. I have an amplifier and the rotator installed so I can dial in the best channels in all directions. This antenna is Big, Very Big. The installer said it was the biggest antenna he had ever installed. He said the quality and the elements were excellent. Very happy with the purchase so far
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: Winegard
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: HD8200U
UPC No: 615798398491
Box Size: ( Length: 99, Width: 7, Depth: 6 )
Shipping Weight: 15.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 19 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: W75-1048
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Winegard logos are registered trademarks of Winegard. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.