Winegard AP-8700 TV Antenna Pre-Amplifier Product Details
Winegard AP-8700 Chromstar 2000 TV Antenna Pre-Amplifier
This mast mounted Winegard AP-8700 Chromstar 2000 TV Antenna Pre-Amplifier takes one 75 Ohm input and has a gain of 17 dB VHF and 19 dB UHF. Features a selectable FM Trap. The Winegard AP-8700 Chromstar 2000 TV Antenna Pre-Amplifier is an efficient way to make up for the loss from long cable lengths and splitters.
The Winegard AP-8700 Chromstar 2000 TV Antenna Pre-Amplifier features 75 ohm input for convenience and easier installation. Universal housing can be used with any off-air TV antenna. Made of high impact ABS material, mast mounted for easy installation. Flexible polyethylene boot covers on 75 ohm. Zinc-plated steel hardware; all mounting hardware included.
The Winegard AP-8700 Chromstar 2000 TV Antenna Pre-Amplifier includeds a selectable FM trap that reduces FM signals (88-108 MHz) -15 dB to prevent overload, tunable FM trap reduces a 3 MHz band width by -12 dB. Both adjustable — switchable without opening the housing.
With the Winegard AP-8700 Chromstar 2000 TV Antenna Pre-Amplifier transistor burn-out is virtually eliminated with specialized circuitry featuring fast recovery diode that protects against lightning-caused pulses. Operating temperatures -40° to +140° F. 117 VAC UL and CSA approved power supply is included. (Does not include F-connectors.)
NOTE: Preamplifiers and/or amplifiers only amplify the signal your antenna receives. They cannot extend the receiving range of an antenna or help pull in signal. Also, DO NOT use the higher gain models within 35 miles of your transmitters.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Variable FM Trap
- Durable construction, mounts directly to TV antenna mast
- Made of high impact ABS material, mast mounted for easy installation
- Maximum Total Input for VHF 110,000 V UHF 93,000 V
- Used to overcome any losses in coax cable from the antenna to your TV.
- Includes Pre-amp, power supply, and 6 foot coax cable
- Gain: VHF 17dB, UHF 19dB
- Input: 82 CH 75 Ohm
- Output: 75 Ohm
- Gain: VHF 17dB / UHF 19 dB
- Noise: VHF 2.8 dB / UHF 2.8 dB
- Max Total Input µV VHF: 110,000
- Max Total Input µV UHF: 93,000
- Noise: VHF 3.9dB, UHF 3.9dB
- Input:1 300 Ohm VHF, 1 300 Ohm UHF
- Output: Single 75 Ohm
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Winegard
Warranty provided by: Winegard
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: AP-8700
UPC No: 615798100186
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: W75-1004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Winegard logos are registered trademarks of Winegard. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.