Dewalt Dw660 Cut-out Tool Product Details
Dewalt Dw660 Cut-out Tool
The Dewalt Dw660 Cut-out Tool satisfys all the requirements of the professional user. The Dewalt Dw660 Cut-out Tool is made of the highest quality components including helical-cut, heat-treated steel gears, premium switches, Jacobs chucks and industrial strength rubber cordsets. The Dewalt Dw660 Cut-out Tool was developed with the user in mind offering the best ergonomics available. Better ergonomics means lower user fatigue over long work periods, which means better productivity on the job.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The Dewalt Dw660 Cut-out Tool satisfys all the requirements of the professional user.
- Amps: 5.0Amps
- No Load Speed: 30,000rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/8", 1/4"
- Adjustable Guide: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 10"
- Tool Weight: 3.2lbs
- Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench
- Turn-on/Bump-off switch allows user to easily shut tool off
- 5.0 Amp, 30,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power
- Slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Jam-pot construction provides jobsite durability
Manufactured by: DeWalt
Warranty provided by: DeWalt
Mfg Part No: DW660
UPC No: 028875216609
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYPT-DEWDW660
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DeWalt logos are registered trademarks of DeWalt. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.