Pioneer TS-MR1600 Nautica Series Marine Speakers Product Details
Pioneer TS-MR1600 Nautica Series Marine Car Speakers
Enjoy the best output from your speakers with the Pioneer Nautica Series Marine Car Speakers. These speakers deliver high quality sound even in typical boating conditions. The Elastomer Surround resists color fading, hence making the product highly durable. It’s Water-resistant, composite Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cones technology produce stunning mid-bass and resists the effects of humidity, heat and salt water. Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) cover immune the magnetic circuit that can make a difference in the performance of the speakers. Purchase the Pioneer Nautica Series Marine Car Speakers right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) glass fiber; protects the magnetic circuit and resists fading and yellowing
- Water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone; delivers stunning mid-bass and resist the affect of heat, salt water, etc.
- Elastomer Surround; ensures the durability of the speakers
Manufactured by: Pioneer
Warranty provided by: Pioneer
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: TS-MR1600
UPC No: 012562672052
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P730-1124
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Pioneer logos are registered trademarks of Pioneer. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.