Xerox Common Access Card Enablement Kit Product Details
The key benefit of this solution is its two-factor identification requirement. Users must insert their access card and enter a unique Personal Identification Number (PIN) at the device. This provides added security in the event that a card is lost or stolen.
Once validated, a user is logged into the Xerox device for all walk-up features. The system allows for functions to be tracked for an added layer of security. The Xerox common access card enablement kit integrates with Xerox multifunction printers and existing common access and personal identity verification cards and readers.
Product Type: Enablement kit
Designed For: Xerox D110, D125, D95
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Xerox
Warranty provided by: Xerox
UPC No: 0095205760477
Mfg Part No: 497K04790
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Xerox logos are registered trademarks of Xerox. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.