Drobo B810N 8 Bay NAS Storage Array - 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports, Upto 8 SATA, 4KN Disk Support, BeyondRAID, Thin Provisioning, Instant Expansion, Drive Bay Indicator Lights - DR-B810N-5A21Item#: 13687577 | Model#: DR-B810N-5A21
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $470.01 (29%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Drobo B810N NAS Storage Array - DR-B810N-5A21 Product Details
Drobo B810N 8 Bay NAS Storage Array
The Drobo B810N 8 Bay NAS Storage Array is a fusion of large and fast. It can grow up to 64TB presenting itself as a single large pool of storage. If you add two SSDs, it accelerates access to commonly used “hot” data. Ideal for a network of up to 100 users, the Drobo B810n can store and share files. Use it as your primary storage for important files and documents OR as a place to backup files, projects, or even connect computers on the network. it was designed to provide all users uniform performance. Add two SSDs and you can accelerate performance for all simultaneous users. New technology uses two techniques to accelerate access to your data. Order the Drobo B810N 8 Bay NAS Storage Array
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- BeyondRAID Technology; to expand the storage capacity of an array, BeyondRAID enables additional disk drives to be inserted into empty drive bays.
- Hybrid Storage & Tiering ; when using the hybrid storage option, Drobo’s Data Aware Tiering leverages high-capacity hard disk drives (HDDs) for bulk storage, and high performance solid state drives (SSDs) for both read and write acceleration
- Optimizes for Business; Drobo is ideal for building a highly scalable networked storage system or fast backup target
Dual Ethernet Ports: Bond Together, or Failover
The B810n has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. This can be bonded together to provide approximately twice the read/write performance you get via a single port. Or they can be used to provide connect to two different subnets. Or they can be used in an “active/passive” mode so that if one port fails the other takes over.
Share Files With OS X, Windows, or Linux Users
Don’t worry about compatibility - Drobo B810n works with computers running OS X, Windows, or Linux operating systems. By default, Drobo B810n uses the SMB file sharing protocol to talk to OS X or Windows. If you set up a share for Time Machine backup, it uses Apple’s AFP protocol. Linux users pick which file sharing method to use on their system.
The myDrobo platform provides end-to-end secure access to services on your Drobo from the public internet, through a user chosen mydrobo.com address. It enables services such as DroboAccess, Koken and WordPress to be accessed remotely in a secure fashion.
Our world-class DroboCare support offers powerful protection for all Drobo products. Whether you depend on Drobo for your photo collection or critical business data, our trained professionals are available around the clock to help. In addition to extending technical phone support, DroboCare offers a wide array of benefits over our standard warranty including migration assistance, expedited hardware and rescue kits to ensure you get everything you need, when you need it.
Manufactured by: Data Robotics
Warranty provided by: Data Robotics
UPC No: 0850737006314
Mfg Part No: DR-B810N-5A21
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 21.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Data Robotics logos are registered trademarks of Data Robotics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.