Microsoft Mouse Product Details
The More Efficient Way to Work
Looking for comfort and ease of use? Here's an intelligent choice. Microsoft IntelliMouse combines the key features that you look for in a mouse. Designed by ergonomics experts, IntelliMouse supports your hand comfortably. It offers an easy to use scroll wheel that makes it simpler to navigate through your documents.
The IntelliMouse lets you browse the Web without using toolbars or the keyboard. Simply use either side button to go forward or backward on the Internet. Or, you can program the buttons to execute routine actions in many of your favorite programs.
Whether you are left or right-handed, or have a large or small hand, the design of IntelliMouse feels comfortable. The shape supports your hand and encourages natural posture. No mouse ball. No mouse pad. IntelliMouse works on hundreds of work surfaces - it’ll even work on your jeans!
A Closer Look
- Faster Wheel Scrolling Move through your documents quickly without having to click on the scroll bar. Accelerated scrolling reacts to how quickly you rotate the wheel, saving you time and effort when you're in a hurry.
- Comfortable Ergonomic Design Designed by ergonomics experts. Whether you control it with your right hand or your left, you'll appreciate the way IntelliMouse is shaped and styled for your comfort.
- Easy and Reliable Built to our strict standards, IntelliMouse is solid and reliable -- just what you'd expect from Microsoft, a leading name in mouse technology. And IntelliMouse is easy to use -- plug it into your PS/2 port, install the IntelliPoint software, and it's ready to use.
- Microsoft IntelliMouse with PS/2 Cable
- Software CD-ROM
- User's Manual
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
UPC No: 659556708337
Mfg Part No: 673-00425
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.