Iogear 16-Port PS/2 USB Combo KVM with 17" Rack Mt Product Details
Iogear 16-Port PS/2 USB Combo KVM with 17" Rack Mount LCD Bundle
IOGEAR's new 16- port KVM and LCD KVM console bundle offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to IT environments by integrating a keyboard, 17" LCD monitor, and touchpad in one unit. The 16-port KVM is bundled as the additional tool to manage the servers. The LCD display is built into the cover; the keyboard and touchpad are built into the base. Setup is fast and easy. There is no software to configure, no installation routines, and no incompatibility problems. Slide the console module section out; flip the cover up; and you are ready to go to work. When finished, flip the cover down and slide the console module back into the rack.
The bundled IOGEAR KVM GCS1716 allows you to manage all sixteen (16) computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. Just think of the time, space and money you'll save. The capacity can be increased to control up to 256 computers by cascading with additional GCS1716s. Many other features are included in this bundle, such as: built-in Auto-Scan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached computer for a specified amount of time, while our On Screen Display technology allows you to assign a unique name to each computer and access it via a slick, menu-driven interface. For further convenience and flexibility, the LCD drawer also supports an external keyboard, monitor, and mouse console, which allows a second user to take control of the KVM either remotely or locally. (Remote operation requires additional equipment).
- Integrated KVM console featuring a 17" LCD monitor , keyboard and touchpad
- 1024 x 768 resolution on 17" rack mount LCD provides a sharp video display
- Adjustable depth to fit different sizes of racks
- Multi platform OS support - Windows®, Mac, Sun Solaris™ , and Linux®
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel LED’s, intuitive OSD (on screen display), and hotkeys
- *Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 256 computers from a single console
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- Maximum video resolution: up to 2048 x 1536
- ** Front USB Port - Fully compliant with USB 1.1 for system upgrades and shared peripherals
- Rack mountable in a 19" (1U) system rack
- Custom ASIC provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation
- Fully Supports DDC2B
*(Firmware update is now available at http://www.iogear.com/support/dm/)
** Only systems connected with the USB KVM cables will be able to access the front USB port for system upgrades and shared peripherals.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Iogear
Warranty provided by: Iogear
UPC No: 789407026607
Mfg Part No: GCL1716
( Length:38, Width:31, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 52.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Iogear logos are registered trademarks of Iogear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.