MicroNet's Genesis V, 2U-8 Bay U320 SCSI to SATA II RAID subsystem provides exceptional management capability while protecting valuable data and tolerating simultaneous drive failures without data loss or down time. Genesis V also provides greater usable capacity per U and actually lowers implementation cost.
The Genesis V, 2U-8 Bay U320 SCSI to SATA II RAID offers a menu-driven front panel display and GUI for remote management and configuration. MicroNet's Genesis V with hot spare and automatic hot rebuild, supports RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, and JBOD.
- Transparent data protection for all popular operating systems
- RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD
- Supports hot spare and automatic hot rebuild
- Allows online capacity expansion within the enclosure
- Local audible event notification alarm
- Supports password protection
- Supports UPS connection
- Built-in serial port interface for remote event notification
- Supports clustering technology
- RAID ADG (RAID 6) tolerates multiple simultaneous drive failures without down time or data loss
- Supports multiple array enclosures per host connection
- Online RAID level migration