RSA SecurID Hardware Token SID800-6-60-36-10 Product Details
RSA SecurID SID800 Hardware Token
The RSA SecurID SID800 Hardware Token is a multi-function device that combines the industry proven features of the world leading RSA SecurID hardware authenticator with a smart chip based on Sun Java technology, packaged together in a more convenient USB form factor. It is designed to generate time synchronous one-time-passwords (OTP) for anytime, anywhere access, support PKI for authentication, digital signatures and file encryption and securely store password information; making it an ideal choice for a wide range of environments where diverse system, application and customer needs exist. Buy RSA SecurID SID800 Hardware Token today!
- RSA sign-on manager integration
- Manage multiple credential types
- Flexible one-time password entry
- Automatic Windows password change updates
Manufactured by: RSA
Warranty provided by: RSA
UPC No: 0878663000374
Mfg Part No: SID800-6-60-36-10
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- RSA logos are registered trademarks of RSA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.