PNY Quadro NVS 420 Workstation Graphics Card Product Details
PNY VCQ420NVS-X16-DVI-PB NVIDIA Quadro NVS 420 Workstation Graphics Card
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 420 by PNY Technologies for x16 PCIE is a quad-display business graphics solution, specifically designed for small form factor systems, that delivers a reliable hardware and software platform for enterprise environments requiring robust IT management tools for seamless companywide deployment. Featuring NVIDIA nView™ advanced display software technology and support for up to four 30” displays at 2560 x 1600 resolution, business professionals can maximize productivity through increased desktop real estate and advanced application management tools. Quadro NVS 420 is tested on leading business applications and designed to meet the needs of today’s most demanding business user. Quadro NVS 420 is the chosen solution across mixed environments, including financial institutions, emergency call centers, digital signage systems, and other mission-critical environments.
Featuring CUDA™ parallel computing processors with a unified architecture designed to dynamically allocate GPU resources, the Quadro NVS 420 solution delivers optimized performance for business graphics. Capable of supporting up to four digital displays at resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 each through DVI connectors, the Quadro NVS 420 maximizes productivity by enabling more screen real estate from a single graphics card.
Through the NVIDIA nView advanced display software, Quadro NVS 420 enables features such as profiles, extended Windows taskbar, gridlines, and virtual desktops. In addition, Quadro NVS 420 provides high-quality HD video output and high memory bandwidth for today’s more demanding digital signage requirements.
- Bus Interface: PCI Express x16
- Memory Size: 512MB of local GDDR3 frame buffer (256MB per GPU)
- Memory Interface: 128-bit (64-bit per GPU)
- Form Factor: SFF (Small Form Factor) profile, 2.731” (H) x 6.6” (L)
- Display Connectors: VHDCI to quad DVI-D Single Link
- Max. Displays per Board: 4
- Max Digital Display Resolution: 2560 x 1600 (DisplayPort)
- Power and Cooling: 40W – Active Fansink
- nView Enabled: Yes
- Analog Displays VGA: Not supported
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: PNY
Warranty provided by: PNY
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: VCQ420NVS-X16-DVI-PB
UPC No: 751492420493
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P56-42001
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- PNY logos are registered trademarks of PNY. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.