Yamaha MSP5 Studio Monitor - Single Speaker, 67 Watts, Biamp, 5" Custom WooferItem#: Y25-1134 | Model#: MSP5STUDIO
Currently Out Of Stock!
Yamaha MSP5 Studio Monitor Product Details
Yamaha MSP5 Studio Monitor
The new Yamaha MSP5 Studio Monitor from Yamaha deliver extraordinary sound quality, at an equally attractive price! The MSP5 provides the perfect choice for a wide range of applications, from home recording to post production.
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- Complete magnetic shielding and compact size permits easy placement near all types of audio, video and computer equipment.
- Flat frequency response out to 40kHz makes the MSP5 great for mastering, where high sample and bit rates are the norm.
Ultra-Compact, Quick and Easy Hookup
Ultra-compact enclosures allow easy placement. Small face print makes them very accurate for "point source" listening. Hookup is quick and easy with both XLR and 1/4" phone jacks available. 67 combined watts of audio power in a biamplified monitor this size, let alone near this price, was previously unheard of — until now. Upgrading to studio level monitoring has never been easier.
Custom Designed 5" Woofer and 1" Titanium Tweeter
Titanium offers excellent response, separation and durability. The MSP5's dome tweeter, surrounded by a wave guide horn offers a broad coverage area of 120 degrees.
With two separate amplifiers powering the woofer and tweeter, incredibly lower distortion is realized. A total of 67 watts, 40 to the woofer and 27 to the tweeter, generates a much larger sound field than would normally be expected from a system of this size.
The smooth circular horn surrounding the tweeter delivers uniform dispersion without distortion or coloration.
Versatile Equalization Control
The MSP5's 4 position EQ switch for low frequency and 3 position switch for high frequency match the system's response to the acoustic environment.
Get Yamaha MSP5 Studio Monitor today!
- General Type: Biamp. 2-way, bass-reflex powered speaker
- General Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- General Overall Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 40kHz
- Dimensions: ( W X H X D) 169mm x 279mm x 222mm (6 5/8" x 11" x 8 3/4")
- Weight 7.5kg (16.5 lbs)
- Speaker Components: LF: 12cm (4 2/7") cone (4 ohms); HF: 2.5cm (1") titanium dome (6 ohms)
- Speaker Enclosure: Bass reflex type, magnetic shielding construction
- Amplifier Output: Power LF: 40W at 400Hz, THD=0.02%, RL=4 ohms; HF: 27W at 10kHz, THD=0.02%, RL= 6 ohms
- Amplifier Input: Sensitivity/ Impedance Line 1: +4dB/10k ohm/XLR; Line: 2 -10dB/10k ohm/Phone Jack
- Amplifier: S/N Greater than or equal to 100dB (A weighted)
- Amplifier Controls: TRIM switches: LOW: 4 position (+1.5dB, 0dB, -1.5dB, -3.0dB at 60Hz); HIGH: 3 position (+1.5dB, 0dB, -1.5dB, at 15kHz); Power switch: On/Off; Level Control
- Amplifier Power Indicator: Green LED
- Amplifier Power Requirement: US and Canadian Models: 120v 60Hz; General Models: 230v 50Hz
- Amplifier Power Consumption: US and Canadian Models: 60W; General Models: 60W
Manufactured by: Yamaha
Warranty provided by: Yamaha
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: MSP5STUDIO
UPC No: 086792856711
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:10, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 19.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Y25-1134
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Yamaha logos are registered trademarks of Yamaha. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.