Konica magicolor 1690MF Color Laser Multifunction Product Details
Konica magicolor 1690MF Multifunction Color Laser Printer
Speed the flow of information with a magicolor 1690MF printer. Designed to provide high quality 1200 x 600 dpi prints at speeds up to 20 ppm B&W and 5 ppm color, this printer, copier, scanner and fax is the best multifunction printer for the size and money. It's small footprint of 16.0" x 16.9" fits into any office and is non-obtrusive for desktop use. Plus, the printer is quiet with an operating noise level of = 52 dB(A) and standby noise level of = 32 dB(A) so you won't be distracted by noisy output. Plus, it offers an Ethernet 10/100BaseTX & USB 2.0 connection for network or local use.
For convenient multifunction use, the Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF features a 33.6 kbps Super G3 fax and an automatic document feeder for multi-page copies, faxes and scans. And supply replenishment is simple with a full-front access panel and an optional 500-sheet paper tray allowing for longer periods between refills.
- Hi-Speed, professional quality prints in seconds. Outputs in vivid 1200 x 600 dpi at speeds up to 20 ppm B&W and 5 ppm color with a monthly duty cycle of 35,000 prints per month.
- The Super G3 fax keeps information flowing at 33.6 Kbps and offers 6 MB of memory to make faxing important documents a breeze.
- Energy Star rated, saving you money on utility bills while protecting the environment.
- Robust options such as an automatic document feeder and an optional 500-sheet paper tray increase productivity making the magicolor 1690MF the best multifunction printer for any busy office environment.
- Full-front access panel makes changing toner and clearing paper jams simple and pain-free.
A Closer Look
- Space Saving, User Centric Design.
The Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF was designed with the user in mind, making it the best multifunction printer available. Its compact footprint of 16.0"W x 16.9"D x 17"H is perfect for desktop use and it features an easy to read display for intuitive operation.
- Fast, Professional Documents.
Print, copy, scan and fax at rapid speeds with professional quality results. The magicolor 1690MF outputs original prints at speeds up to 20 ppm B&W and 5 ppm color, and accommodates a monthly duty cycle of 35,000 prints.
- Crisp Images and Text.
Simitri® HD Polymerized Toner from Konica Minolta is comprised of smaller size toner particles with more consistent shape to produce the highest quality images and text at 1200 x 600 DPI. It also saves up to 15% more energy because the operating temperature is cooler than standard toners.
- Convenient Front Access Panel.
Replacing toner cartridges is simple with the full front access panel on your magicolor 1690MF. Toner yields up to 2,500 pages per cartridge.
- Time-Saving, Automated Operation.
Copy, scan and fax multiple documents with ease using the automatic document feeder; accommodates 35 sheets of paper at a time.
- Convenient Scanning.
Scan documents, pictures and more at speeds up to 10 opm (monochrome) & 3.3 opm (color) using the automatic document feeder on your AIO printer. Available file formats include PDF, TIFF, and JPEG.
- Energy Efficient.
Go green and reduce your utility bills with the Energy Star rated magicolor 1690MF. Sleep mode uses 14 Watts or less, making it the best multifunction printer for the environment.
- Expanded Paper Capacity.
The mfp features a maximum 700 sheet capacity to decrease the frequency of paper refills. Standard paper input accommodates 200-sheets, optional paper input adds 500 additional sheets.
- Super G3 Fax.
Send documents faster using the 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax that comes standard on your Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF. Includes PC driver and 6 MB memory.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows 2000: 400 MHz Pentium II with 128 MB RAM, 256 MB free disk space , CD-ROM/DVD drive.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Konica Magicolor 1690MF Printer Data Sheet
- Konica Magicolor 1690MF Printer Manual
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Konica Minolta
Warranty provided by: Konica Minolta
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: A0HF012
UPC No: 039281051609
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:19, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 57.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Q200-5022
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Konica Minolta logos are registered trademarks of Konica Minolta. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.