Konica magicolor 1600W Color Laser Printer - 1200 x 600 dpi, 20 ppm Black & White, 5 ppm Color, 35,000 Pages Per Month, 80 MHz, 16MB, USB 2.0Item#: Q200-5024 | Model#: A034011
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Konica magicolor 1600W Color Laser Printer Product Details
Konica magicolor 1600W Laser Printer
The Konica magicolor 1600W Laser Printer is an affordable machine that prints top-quality colored and back & white documents. This Laser printer ensures optimum productivity as it offers a maximum duty cycle of 35,000 Pages Per Month. It also maximizes daily production, thanks to its 20 ppm (Black) and 5 ppm (Color) printing speeds. This Konica magicolor 1600W Laser Printer utilizes a Color Laser printing technology, which enables you to produce high-quality prints with 1200 x 600 dpi resolution. You can also print files from compatible USB devices through its USB port. And with a 16MB memory, it speeds up the performance of the printer. Maximize daily printing productivity with the Konica magicolor 1600W Laser Printer!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Laser Printer; utilizes Konica’s color laser printing technology to deliver high-quality printouts
- Fast print speed; delivers up to 20 ppm (Black) and 5 ppm (Color) printing speeds
- 16MB memory; speeds up the performance of the printer
A Closer Look
- Compact, Lightweight Design. The magicolor 1600W is the smallest laser printer available from Konica Minolta. When not in use, the paper input and output trays can be closed to save space. In addition, the printer is lightweight at only 32 lbs. and measures 15.6"W x 15"D x 10.9"H.
- Fast, Affordable Prints. Print documents in both B&W and color at 1200 x 600 DPI for mere pennies a page. The magicolor 1600W can handle up to 35,000 prints per month at speeds up to 20 ppm B&W and 5 ppm color.
- Exceptional Quality Print Output. Create smoother, more realistic looking images and sharper text with Simitri® HD Polymerized Toner exclusively from Konica Minolta. Toner particles are smaller in size and more consistent in shape, allowing you to produce professional quality images and text. Another advantage of Simitri toner is that it saves up to 15% more energy because it operates at a much lower temperature than standard toners.
- Easy to Connect. Ready to go out of the box, the magicolor 1600W quickly and easily connects to your computer via a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port making it the best home office printer for your needs.
- Flexible Paper Options. Print on a variety of media including letter, legal, executive, folio, thick-stock, labels, envelopes, postcards and more. Input tray features a 200-sheet capacity.
- Convenient Remote Panel. Check printer and document status with the easy to read remote panel utility. The display makes it simple to check supply levels and rotate toner cartridges.
Operating system compatibility
- Windows 2000, Server 2003 (32/64), XP (32/64), Vista (32/64)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Konica magicolor 1600W Laser Printer Data Sheet
- Konica magicolor 1600W Laser Printer Manual
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Spotlight: Color Printers & Dye Sublimation Printing
Manufactured by: Konica Minolta
Warranty provided by: Konica Minolta
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: A034011
UPC No: 039281052255
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:18, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 40.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Q200-5024
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Konica Minolta logos are registered trademarks of Konica Minolta. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.