See more products
- Anti-Spyware (120)
- Audio/Video Authoring (502)
- Business (446)
- Cellular Software (2)
- Educational (490)
- Games (183)
- Graphics & Design (375)
- Hobbies & Interests (171)
- Internet (172)
- MAC Software (34)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (5)
- Operating Systems (34)
- Point of Sale (POS) (1)
- Programming (23)
- Security (237)
- Server Software (12)
- Software Licensing (30)
- Tax Preparation (16)
- New Arrivals (8)
- Home & Automation (2)
- Utilities (1)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (9)
Microsoft Small Business Server 2008 Standard Product Details
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard OEM
Windows Small Business Server 2008 is an all-in-one server solution designed to help you keep your data more secure and your company more productive. It provides many of the features used by larger companies, such as e-mail, Internet connectivity, internal Web sites, remote access, support for mobile devices, file and printer sharing, backup, and restore—all at one affordable price.
Affordable, Integrated Solution
Windows Small Business Server 2008 is designed for small businesses. It is designed to work with existing technology, build on Microsoft best practices, and deliver a comprehensive network at an affordable price.
- Have virtually anytime, anywhere access to your business desktop, including
e-mail, files, business applications, and more.
- Share resources and equipment, such as Internet access, printers, and fax
machines, to get the most value from your technology investments.
- Enjoy compatibility and scalability. As your business needs change, Windows
Small Business Server 2008 can change with you—easily add users, servers,
and applications, or expand into other Microsoft technologies.
- Work more efficiently and add more value to your business with an integrated
- Work confidently with a top performing network based on Windows Server 2008 technologies.
Protect Your Business Data
Windows Small Business Server 2008 helps protect your vital business information from loss, by backing up the data on your network and helping enable you to recover accidentally deleted files.
- Use antivirus and anti-spam protection to help protect your information
from malicious attacks, viruses, and spam.
- Keep your computers and servers current and your network healthy and up
to date with the latest updates.
- Get better control over your business and business information with daily
and weekly reports alerting you on the health and security of your technology.
A single administrative console gives you or your IT consultant a daily view
of PCs and servers and makes it easier to manage common IT tasks.
- Get an at-a-glance snapshot of the security and health of your PCs and servers from a 'green check' report.
Grow Your Business Capacity
Windows Small Business Server 2008 gives you highly secure access to business contacts, calendars, e-mail, files, and other important desktop resources from any Internet-connected computer, virtually anywhere at any time, so you can be productive while you’re away from the office or on the road.
- Improve your day-to-day efficiency by using a central repository for storing
and sharing information.
- Connect with customers, vendors, and suppliers easily and professionally,
with access to contacts, appointments, and files from any Internet-connected
computer or a Windows Mobile–powered smartphone, so you can be responsive
even when you are away from the office.
- Create a bigger business presence with online marketing tools from Microsoft
Office Live Services Small Business, so you can differentiate your business
and present a more professional image to your customers.
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Warranty provided by: Microsoft - OEM
Mfg Part No: T72-02664
UPC No: 890552644766
Box Size: ( Length: 10, Width: 8, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-7716
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.