OSEPP IR Line Sensor Module Product Details
OSEPP LINE-01 IR Line Sensor Module
For accurate black line tracking on a white surface, choose the OSEPP LINE-01 IR Line Sensor Module. This IR line sensor is engineered to differentiate the reflections between dark and light surfaces, perfect for line-following robot, or used to detect the outer perimeters of a competition ring. Plus, it is equipped with a Fairchild QRE1113GR miniature reflective object sensor and NXP PCA9691 A/D converter for high-resolution performance. The OSEPP LINE-01 IR Line Sensor Module functions by emitting an IR signal via an LED, and then measuring the amount of reflection to determine the blackness of the surface. Additionally, it comes with two connectors to allow daisy chaining of multiple I²C devices together. Buy the OSEPP LINE-01 IR Line Sensor Module now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Fairchild QRE1113GR miniature reflective object sensor and NXP PCA9691 A/D converter; offers accurate black or white line tracking
- I²C interface; allows data communication
- Two connectors; lets you integrate multiple I²C devices together
Manufactured by: OSEPP
Warranty provided by: OSEPP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: LINE-01
UPC No: 899262000145
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:9, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L520-1014
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- OSEPP logos are registered trademarks of OSEPP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.