OSEPP COMP-01 Compass Sensor Module - 3-axis Digital Compass for Low-field Magnetic Sensing, Arduino Compatible, 7 bit I2C Addresses, 0.5mW Power ConsumptionItem#: L520-1012 | Model#: COMP-01
Currently Out Of Stock!
OSEPP Compass Sensor Module Product Details
OSEPP COMP-01 Compass Sensor Module
For accurate measurements and directions, choose the OSEPP COMP-01 Compass Sensor Module. This compass sensor module can be used for electronic devices. It is equipped with a Honeywell HMC5883L state-of-the-art magneto-resistive sensors, an ASIC containing amplification, automatic degaussing strap drivers, offset cancellation, and a 12-bit ADC that offers accurate measurement within 1-2 degrees. Plus, it utilizes an I˛C interface for data communication that is compatible with almost any motherboard, embedded system, cellphone, or other electronic device. For connecting multiple I˛C devices, it includes two connectors. Additionally, it features a plug and play operation, so once you integrate it to a device, it will work instantly. Purchase the OSEPP COMP-01 Compass Sensor Module now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Honeywell HMC5883L state-of-the-art magneto-resistive sensors; offers accurate and precise measurements
- Plug and play operation; works instantly once plug into a device
- Two connectors; enables daisy chaining of multiple I˛C devices
Manufactured by: OSEPP
Warranty provided by: OSEPP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: COMP-01
UPC No: 899262000107
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L520-1012
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- OSEPP logos are registered trademarks of OSEPP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.