Microboards CopyWriter 1:7 USB Flash Duplicator Product Details
Microboards CopyWriter 1:7 USB Flash Duplicator
If you want to take a back up or copy a large amount of data, you can use the many connections of this Microboards CopyWriter 1:7 USB Flash Duplicator. This 8-slot duplicator lets the users insert their USB flash drive and up to 7 blank devices at the same time with a single press of a button. Since the device duplicates flash drives simultaneously, it can save your time while you create your data copies. It is a standalone machine that supports a variety of file formats and can copy drives of any size at a rate of 10 MB/sec. You'll also be able to format USB flash drives using the convenient erase function. This allows you to remove data from your drives. Plus, the 72W 90V ~ 240V AC power gives you the flexibility to duplicate the data quickly. Totally, it is a powerful tool for creating multiple copies of your USB Flash Drive. Order for the Microboards CopyWriter 1:7 USB Flash Duplicator now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Stand-alone duplication; no additional software or hardware required
- 10 MB/sec; can copy drives of any size at a faster rate
- Erase function; lets you format USB flash drives with ease
- 72W 90V ~ 240V AC power; gives you the flexibility to duplicate the data quickly
Manufactured by: Microboards
Warranty provided by: Microboards
UPC No: 678621030586
Mfg Part No: CFD-USB-07
( Length:14, Width:10, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 10.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microboards logos are registered trademarks of Microboards. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.