Monster GA PS3 CVA-8 8-ft Component Video and Stereo Audio Cable for Playstation 3Item#: M339-4004 | Model#: GA PS3 CVA-8
Monster GA PS3 CVA-8 8-ft Component Video Cable Product Details
Monster GA PS3 CVA-8 8-ft Component Video and Stereo Audio Cable for Playstation 3
If you’re like most gamers, you choose the PlayStation 3 so you can play games and watch movies in explosive high definition.There’s just one catch. HD cables don’t come in the box with your PS3 — neither HDMI or Component Video. When HDMI isn’t an option on your TV, step up to Monster Game® Component Video and Stereo Audio. It’s your connection to both 480p progressive scan video and 720p/1080i high definition, plus room-filling stereo sound, so your PS3 action is always a rush. Advanced Monster™construction helps reject outside interference and maximize signal transfer, so you catch every electrifying detail in your favorite games, DVDs, and Blu-ray Disc movies. With Monster Game, you don’t just play games, you experience them.
- All-in-one audio/video cable for easy PS3 hookup to HDTVs and home theater.
- Ideal for watching 480p DVDs and Blu-ray Disc Movies in High Definition.
- Enables connection to both 480p progressive scan video and 720p/1080i high definition.
- Advanced Monster™ construction maximizes signal transfer for enhanced audio and video.
Manufactured by: Monster Cable Products
Warranty provided by: Monster Cable Products
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: GA PS3 CVA-8
UPC No: 050644514173
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M339-4004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Monster Cable Products logos are registered trademarks of Monster Cable Products. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.