M-Audio Oxygen 88 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller - 88-Keys, 8 Assignable Knobs, 9 Assignable Faders, DirectLink Mode, ProTools Compatible, Ableton Live Lite, Music creation software - 9900-53021-12Item#: M044-1214 | Model#: 9900-53021-12
Currently Out Of Stock!
M-Audio Oxygen 88-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Product Details
M-Audio Oxygen 88 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Pitch your music in the middle ground of traditional integrity and modern acoustic technology with the M-Audio Oxygen 88 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller! The 88 USB MIDI Keyboard gives you the pleasure of playing those Mozart piano concertos with the same EQ of those traditional piano’s. Its four musical velocity curves let you choose the one that suits your style with three pedal inputs and one expression pedal for unlimited control. The 32 assignable buttons, knobs, and faders provide the kind of control that a master musician will be proud of. You can directly link the common DAW parameters to the Oxygen 88 controls in the DirectLink mode including Xpand!™2, Hybrid™, Velvet®, Strike®, Oddity, ImpOSCar, and MiniMonsta with complete streamlined session compatibility. The software lets you control the ProTools giving studio like editing capability to your music. Create a true musical extravaganza with the M-Audio Oxygen 88 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Oxygen 88 USB MIDI Keyboard; virtual piano experience
- Four musical velocity curves; three pedal inputs and one expression pedal
- 32 assignable buttons, knobs, and faders; basically unlimited control
- DirectLink mode; includes the Xpand!™2, Hybrid™, Velvet®, Strike®, Oddity, ImpOSCar, and MiniMonsta
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: M-Audio
Warranty provided by: M-Audio
UPC No: 612391700515
Mfg Part No: 9900-53021-12
( Length:59, Width:19, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 60.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- M-Audio logos are registered trademarks of M-Audio. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.