HPE ProLiant BL495c G5 Blade Server - 2 Way, AMD Opteron 2384 Quad Core 2.7GHz Processor, 4GB DDR2 SDRAM, Integrated Graphics, 2x 2.25” Hot Swap Bays, No HDD, 2x GbE, 1 x HP iLO, 1x VGA - 500041-B21Item#: 7705752 | Model#: 500041-B21
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
HPE ProLiant BL495c G5 Blade Server - 500041-B21 Product Details
HPE ProLiant BL495c G5 Blade Server
Maximize the performance of a virtual machine host with the HPE ProLiant BL495c G5 Blade Server. Its compact form factor supports up to 128GB memory, dual processor and dual Gigabit Ethernet, to boost up the performance as per the growing requirements. With support to the HP iLO management engine, it allows out of the way control over server operation. Packed with AMD Third-Generation Opteron 2384 Quad-Core 2.7GHz processor and 4GB DDR2 SDRAM, it gives high speed computing performance to manage your business requirements. Its integrated graphic with 32MB memory ensure smooth execution of graphic based applications. The 2x 2.5” hot-swap bays allow you to add a large storage capacity to save important business data and applications. Purchase the HPE ProLiant BL495c G5 Blade Server at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports dual CPUs configuration and up to 128GB memory; easily manage high end business applications and virtualization
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet & 1x HP iLO; provide high speed network connectivity & out of the way manageability
- AMD Opteron 2384 Quad-Core 2.7GHz processor; gives high speed computing performance with four-core processing
- 4GB DDR2 SDRAM; enables easy processing of large data request simultaneously
- Integrated Graphics with 32MB memory; smoothly executes graphic based applications
- 2x 2.5” hot-swap bays; allows to add massive storage capability to save growing business data requirements
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 0884420259046
Mfg Part No: 500041-B21
( Length:29, Width:13, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 13.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 14pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.