HPE 1950-24G-2SFP+-2XGT-PoE+ Switch - L3, Managed, 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x Gigabit SFP / 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 2 x 10Gb Ethernet, Rack-Mountable, PoE+ (Open Box) - JG962A#ABA-OBItem#: 13793459 | Model#: JG962A#ABA-OB |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
HPE Managed Switch - JG962A#ABA-OB Product Details
- Each model includes four 10-Gigabit Ethernet connections to connect to servers, network storage devices, or to other switches.
- Two connections of 10GBASE-T deliver 10-Gigabit over copper Category 5e cabling for simple, affordable high bandwidth connections of up to 100 meters distance.
- Two SFP+ ports allow for fiber connectivity at various distances, at 10-Gigabit or Gigabit speeds, using optional SFP+ 10-Gigabit or SFP Gigabit transceivers.
- Aggregate 10-Gigabit connections for even higher bandwidth using Link Aggregation Control Protocol.
- Logically group or "stack" up to four units and manage this as a single entity, greatly simplifying network administration. Interconnect stacked units using 10G connections, with up to 40G total stacking bandwidth connecting units.
- Use the intuitive web-browser based interface to configure and administer these smart-managed devices.
- These devices support SNMP – Versions 1, 2c and 3 – allowing administration of these devices from a remote SNMP-based management platform.
- Network Time Protocol facilitates timekeeping across your network so time-based actions and trouble-shooting logs are kept synchronized.
- Units will automatically retrieve an IP Address from a DHCP server, allowing for near plug-and-play deployments.
- Use Virtual LANs and Access Control Lists to set bounds on what data can be seen by what users.
- Leverage 802.1X with a RADIUS server to insure only known and authorized users can access your network.
- Multiple features guard your network from user or server spoofing and from malicious network-based attacks.
- Secure management traffic using supported SSL/HTTPS encryption and SNMPv3 capabilities.
- Switches support Spanning Tree Protocol, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol standards for creating hot-standby recovery links.
- Distribute important links across multiple units in a logical stack for added resiliency. Units can even be sited in different buildings and still be logically stacked.
- Devices support two independent primary and secondary operating system flash images for backup and recovery during unit upgrades.
- Power over Ethernet models can be paired with an optional Redundant Power System which can maintain power even if the unit's power supply fails, as well as can supplement available PoE power up to 780 Watts of power.
- (24) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
- (2) SFP+ fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports
- (2) RJ-45 1/10GBASE-T ports
- 128 MB flash
- Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB
- 1 GB SDRAM
- 100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
- 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
- up to 95.2 Mpps
- 128 Gbps
- 370 W PoE+
- 4 switches
- Imc - intelligent management center
- Limited command-line interface
- Web browser
- Snmp manager
- Supported by HP IMC and generic SNMP management platforms. Refer to documentation for MIB support details.
THIS PRODUCT IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN
For a variety of reasons customers may return a product after opening and, in some cases, using it briefly. We usually send these products back to their manufacturer but sometimes, after we inspect the product, we decide it’s better to offer it for sale at a discount then return it to its manufacturer. We put these products through a rigorous 7 point check to make sure they are in good condition and working properly. There may be a minor blemish and occasionally the original manuals may be missing but you can buy with confidence knowing the product is covered by its manufactures warranty and support. Don’t delay; open box products are priced right, available in very limited quantities and sell out fast.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
Mfg Part No: JG962A#ABA-OB
( Length:22, Width:23, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 22.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.