GN Netcom GN 9125Flex Wireless Headset and base Product Details
GN Netcom GN 9125Flex Wireless Headset and base
Call and talk with your colleagues or friends wirelessly using the GN Netcom GN 9125Flex Wireless Headset and base. This wireless headset utilizes Dect 6.0 technology that delivers crystal-clear, pristine audio quality for optimum, flawless conversation. In addition, this ultra-reliable wireless headset gives you up to 300 feet of mobility, so that you can freely move around your space while having phone discussion. Featuring its Conference Calling feature, it allows up to four headsets to join a call and talk with your co-workers in no time and virtually anywhere. While it provides high-quality calls, you’ll also experience improved comfort for prolonged use, as it has an interchangeable earhook and headband. Call friends, colleagues, and loved ones all at once without the pesky wires by ordering the GN Netcom GN 9125Flex Wireless Headset and base today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Dect 6.0 feature technology; delivers non-distorted sound for better communication
- Range of up to 300 feet; allows you to move freely while holding a call
- Conference Calling; allows up to four headsets to join a call for hassle-free conversations
- Interchangeable earhook and headband; offers utmost comfort for longer use
Interference free frequency Band - dect 6.0
The Jabra GN9125 operates on the 1.9GHz radio frequency band, which is a reserved channel for telecommunications equipment using DECT 6.0 technology – providing low interference and high quality audio.
The unique four-way conference call feature lets you hold fully mobile, secure conference calls not restricted to meeting rooms and without interruptions by the distortion of speakerphones.
- Range of up to 300 feet: The Jabra GN9125’s unrivalled range gives you up to 300 feet of mobility away from your base unit!
- Up to 12 hours of talk time: With talk time of up to 12 hours, the Jabra GN9125 won’t let you down during even the longest of days.
- 1.9 GHz dect 6.0: You always get distortion-free, fully secure calling.
- Mute function: If you need to consult with others while on the phone, the mute function lets you quickly pause the transmission of your voice.
- Volume control:
Receive adjustment: You’re in full control of your caller’s voice volume. Simply press the volume up/down buttons to adjust it.
Transmit setting: Naturally, you can even adjust the volume of your own transmitted voice to suit the person on the other end.
- Conference Calling: The multi-unit conferencing features let up to four headsets join a call. Now you can hold a fully mobile conference from virtually anywhere in the office!
- Remote Call Answering/Ending: The Jabra GN9125 series features remote call answer/end functionality, letting you
answer/end calls while away from your desk. The Jabra GN9125 works with:
- The Jabra GN1000 remote handset lifter, which mechanically lifts/lowers your telephone’s handset.
- A telephone’s built-in electronic hook switch (EHS), which electronically answers/ ends calls. (requires Jabra EHS adapter)
- Up to 12 hours of talk time
- Up to 300 feet of wireless freedom
- DECT 6.0 1.9 GHz interference free frequency providing low interference and high quality audio
- Interchangeable earhook and headband wearing style for all-day comfort
- Multi-layered security system for secure conversations
- Multi-unit conferencing capability
- Support for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
Manufactured by: GN Netcom
Warranty provided by: GN Netcom
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: GN 9125FLEX
UPC No: 706487009825
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:2, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G33-1192
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GN Netcom logos are registered trademarks of GN Netcom. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.