See more products
- Digital Cameras (270)
- Digital Video Camcorders (DV) (12)
- Digital Picture Frames (23)
- Document Cameras (1)
- Replacement Batteries (224)
- Security Cameras (909)
- Flash Memory Readers (1259)
- Optics & Lenses (23)
- Night Vision (23)
- Binoculars & Telescopes (190)
- Actions Cameras (21)
- Web Cams (205)
- Camera Accessories (608)
CANON EOS 5D MARK II DIGITAL SLR & 24-105MM LENSItem#: C930-1580 | Model#: 2764B004
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera, 24-105MM Product Details
CANON EOS 5D MARK II DIGITAL SLR & 24-105MM LENS
Capture life's great moments anytime, anywhere using the CANON EOS 5D MARK II DIGITAL SLR & 24-105MM LENS. This DSLR camera features a high-performance CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor, which amazingly captures images up to 21.1 Megapixels. It also offers Full HD video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates, allowing you to record incredible videos with amazing image resolutions. This CANON EOS 5D MARK II DIGITAL SLR & 24-105MM LENS comes equipped with EOS technologies like Auto Lighting Optimizer and Peripheral Illumination Correction. These technologies support Live View shooting, Live View HD videos, and more. And on its 3.0-inch Clear View LCD display, this DSLR camera lets you see clear picture previews and video playbacks. Don’t let your life pass you by, grab the CANON EOS 5D MARK II DIGITAL SLR & 24-105MM LENS right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- CMOS Sensor; enables you to capture stunning photos and record super-clear videos
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD display; delivers clear picture previews and video playbacks
- 24-105MM Lens; allows you to capture breathtaking sceneries
- USB 2.0 high-speed; lets you connect to the computer easily
- 21.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion (16,384 colors/each of 3 primary color), wide range ISO setting of 100-6400 (expandable L: 50, H1: 12800 and H2: 25600).
- The EOS 5D Mark II features a huge, full-frame sensor. A 21.1-megapixel CMOS sensor delivers images of up to 5616 x 3744 pixels. And since it is full-frame, all lenses will deliver the angle of view they would on a 35mm camera without a conversion factor. This comes in handy especially when shooting with wide-angle lenses. For the flexibility to shoot in even the most dimly lit situations, the EOS 5D Mark II offers Canon's highest ISO sensitivity to date, ranging from 100-6400 (expandable to ISO L: 50, H1: 12800 and H2: 25600). Thanks to improved noise reduction technologies, images shot even at highest sensitivity will be remarkably smooth.
- Full HD Video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution for up to 4GB per clip with HDMI output for HD viewing of stills and video.
- The EOS 5D Mark II is the first digital EOS to offer recording of Full HD video in Live View Mode. Capable of shooting clips almost half an hour long at full 1080 resolution, the EOS 5D Mark II does amazing double duty, making it possible to shoot broadcast quality video on your camera by simply changing settings. The advantages move way beyond the ability to shoot on your SLR - the wealth of high-speed lenses and shooting accessories that make EOS photography so remarkable can be used in shooting video. Where interchangeable lens video cameras cost thousands of dollars, with the EOS 5D Mark II their operation, including HDMI output, is simply an added bonus to a remarkable camera.
Next generation DIGIC 4 Image Processor for faster processing of fine detail and color reproduction as well as reduced image noise.
- The EOS 5D Mark II's sensor is backed up by Canon's DIGIC 4 Image Processor, which speeds up all operations making a number of new features possible. Processor intensive operations like Face Detection Live mode, HD video recording and lighting and lens peripheral optimization are all possible thanks to the DIGIC 4 Image Processor. The EOS 5D Mark II also offers full 14-bit A/D conversion. The analog output from the image sensor is converted into a digital signal via 14-bit conversion instead of the previously used 12-bit conversion, resulting in significantly finer tonal gradation for better prints.
DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Developed to maximize performance between capturing and recording stages of digital photography, Canon's DIGIC 4 chips use advanced signal processing technologies to enhance captures from Canon's CMOS sensors. Sophisticated processing algorithms help to speed up all operations, including write times to UDMA cards.
Lens Peripheral Illumination Correction
- Canon's exclusive Lens Peripheral Illumination Correction takes into account any light falloff in the corners of the frame and corrects it, making for a perfectly exposed image. Correction data are detected automatically on a number of Canon lenses and can be entered manually through included Canon EOS Utility software.
- High performance with 3.9 fps continuous shooting, new shutter with a durability of 150,000 cycles and improved weather-resistant body.
- The EOS 5D Mark II has a sophisticated AF system consisting of 9 user-selectable AF points, along with a total of 6 additional vertical and horizontal AF assist points. The central AF point is cross-type, and is sensitive to vertical lines at an aperture of f/2.8, horizontal lines at f/5.6. The AF system is also sensitive to its light source, and can compensate for focus errors that can occur when multiple sources illuminate a scene. AF points can be chosen by the photographer using the 5D's multi-controller or preferred control dial. Plus, the EOS 5D features a dedicated AF ON button.
- The EOS 5D Mark II has a rugged new shutter designed to withstand 150,000 exposures. Combined with its impressive build quality, this new shutter ensures that the EOS 5D Mark II will thrive in challenging shooting environments.
- Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video.
- With Live View Function on the EOS 5D Mark II, you can zoom in and navigate the composition 5x or 10x normal size. There's even a grid overlay. Live View focusing modes include Quick mode, Live mode and Face Detection Live mode. The EOS 5D Mark II's Live View Function also makes videos in Full High-Definition. Shooting is at a frame rate of 30 fps. Sound is recorded either through the camera's built-in microphone or through an external microphone connected to the camera's microphone input terminal. Playback modes are available in the camera, and all Live View AF features can be used in shooting video.
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) monitor with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings for improved viewing and smudge protection.
- The EOS 5D Mark II has an all-new 3.0-inch Clear View LCD that features high-resolution 920,000 dots/VGA for far more detail than any previous EOS Digital LCD. A number of new features enhance usability: a new anti-reflection and water-repellant coating provides a clearer and more smudge-resistant surface and a light sensor mounted below the screen enables automatic brightness adjustment in accordance with ambient light.
- Updated EOS Integrated Cleaning System specifically designed to work with a full-frame sensor.
- Canon's Integrated Cleaning system includes a cleaning unit designed specifically for the EOS 5D Mark II's full-frame CMOS sensor. The camera's low-pass filter even has a new fluorine coating upon its surface to help repel dust. Dust that makes it past the EOS 5D Mark II's sensor cleaning system is easily removed in post processing using DPP software's Dust Detection Delete function, which can remove dust spots automatically from single or multiple image files.
Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- A key element of minimizing dust is preventing it from clinging to the front surface of the imaging sensor. To combat against this, the EOS 5D Mark II features a Canon-designed Self Cleaning Sensor Unit. The low-pass filter at the front of the sensor shakes off dust automatically with ultrasonic vibrations. The EOS 5D Mark II also has a coating on the front surface of the low-pass filter to increase its resistance to dust sticking to the sensor.
Dust Delete Data Detection
- Dust that may still remain on the front of the sensor can also be erased with software included in Digital Photo Professional (DPP) Version 3.3 or later software. A simple test shot of a plain, white object can be taken, using a menu setting. This Dust Delete Data image is analyzed in-camera, and the location and size of any remaining dust is subtracted from any subsequent pictures taken. This data is transmitted along with the image, whether JPEG or RAW, and can be either manually or automatically erased in Canon's DPP software. This added software option ensures the cleanest possible image, perfect for printing or archiving.
- Compatible with over 60 Canon EF Lenses and most EOS System accessories.
- The EOS 5D Mark II is compatible with all Canon lenses in the EF lineup, ranging from ultra-wide angle to super telephoto lenses. Canon lenses employ advanced optical expertise and micron-precision engineering to deliver unprecedented performance in all facets of the photographic process. Special optical technologies, such as Aspherical, ultra-low dispersion, or fluorite elements are featured in the universally acclaimed L-series lenses. And Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology is featured in select lenses to minimize the effect of camera shake. Through Canon lenses, photographers can truly maximize the quality and liberating performance of the EOS 5D Mark II.
- The EOS 5D Mark II features the acclaimed E-TTL II flash metering system. With any of the flashes in the EX Speedlite line, E-TTL II provides reliable flash output whether shooting fill-in flash pictures in sunlight, or using flash in total darkness. With E-TTL II, the exact same 35-zone metering sensor used for measuring ambient light is also used for flash metering - giving even finer metering command of the image area. If you prefer a broader area for flash metering, there's a menu setting to change to "Average" flash metering - where the entire 35-zone area is measured evenly for flash exposure.
- The Canon Speedlite 580EX II is the ideal step-up accessory for powerful flash shooting with the EOS 5D Mark II. It has excellent flash power (maximum guide number of 141 ft./43m at ISO 100), and is the perfect way to get great flash pictures when you can't get right up to the subject. The 580EX II is also great for bounce flash, with its tilting and swiveling flash head. It automatically zooms the flash head to cover lenses ranging from 16mm up to 105mm or longer with the EOS 5D Mark II. Of course, it works with the camera to provide full E-TTL II automatic flash exposure. And the 580EX II has a powerful AF-assist beam, which allows the camera to autofocus even in total darkness on subjects as far as 32 ft. from the camera.
Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E4A
- This Wireless File Transmitter was made for the EOS 5D Mark II. It's compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup to connect easily to a wireless LAN access point for secure image transfer. Sending a batch of photos wirelessly is easy with the WFT-E4A as images can be stored in selected folders and the entire folder can be transferred at once. It retains the same features as the WFT-E3A including great handling for vertical shooting and wireless transmission (802.11b or g) to Macintosh or Windows computers for distances of up to 492 ft. (150m).
- Compatible with over 60 Canon EF Lenses and most EOS System accessories.
|Focus Mode||Manual focus|
|Predictive AI Servo AF|
|AI Focus AF|
|LCD Pixels||230,000 pixels|
|Camera Type||Digital SLRs|
|Image Resolution||2784 x 1856|
|5616 x 3744|
|4080 x 2720|
Aperture & Shutter
|Shutter Speed||30 - 1/8000 sec.|
|Light Metering Method||TTL-AE|
|Exposure Compensation||±2 Ev in 1/3 increments|
|ISO Speed Range||Auto 100-1600|
|White Balance Control||Automatic|
|Fluorescent light (Cool White)|
|Flash Mode||E-TTL II autoflash|
|Continuous Shooting||Approx. 3 images/sec.|
|Magnify with Pan|
|Self-timer||Yes (10 sec)|
|Storage Media||Compact Flash|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Battery Form Factor||Lithium-Ion|
|Battery Charger Included||Yes|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
- May 24, 2011
Exceeds Expectations - Great Camera
I purchased a Canon 60D and a 70-200 2.8L II, the 60D was good and the lens was great but the 1.6 crop factor made the lens much too telephoto for my use. Thus the need to step up to the full sensor 5D2. The 5D2 is great, exceeds my expectations in every way and now I can't wait for the 5D3. The 5D2 and the L series lens 5d2 are worth their cost, with Canon you get what you pay for. The resale value on them is also unbelievable. I would recommend this camera to a friend and feel badly for those who desire but miss the experience of using this teriffic camera.
- Aug 28, 2010
I love this camera!
Anyone who is looking at this camera has probably scoured through the reviews already but here are my two cents. I upgraded from a T1i to this camera. The 5DMKII is significantly heavier than the T1i. The controls are slightly different but intuitive for a Canon user. I've always been a Canon user, from point and shoots to dSLRs. And the low light capability ROCKS! With my T1i, I could go up to ISO800 max before the photo becomes unusable. Maybe IS01600 with post processing. With this camera, I was shooting away at ISO3200 and while there was some noise, it easily went away with a little PP. It takes beautiful photos, the lens is very functional and I now feel limited by only my skill. I'm still an amateur when it comes to dSLRs-I've upgraded quickly!. I'm so happy I upgraded. I think that the only thing I miss is having a flash on the camera. I try not to use the on camera flash- hate flash photography- but sometimes it's needed.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
Warranty provided by: Canon
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2764B004
UPC No: 013803105391
Box Size: ( Length: 10, Width: 8, Depth: 7 )
Shipping Weight: 6.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C930-1580
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.