CTG 54130 DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Product Details
CTG 54130 0.6-ft DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter
The drive of the multimedia age leads consumers to want digital capability and connections on equipment instead of analog. Consumers also have shown a desire for fewer cables and simpler connection methods. DisplayPort is a new license-free, next generation digital standard endorsed by VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) and provides a means to defeat the limitations of VGA and DVI connections. The DisplayPort interface provides a seamless connection among a broad range of electronics such as PCs, computer monitors/displays, and home theater equipment. The robustness of DisplayPort also allows it to be compatible with many other digital technologies such as HDMI and DVI.
DisplayPort Adapters from Cables To Go™ convert a DisplayPort signal for viewing on a DVI- or HDMI-equipped display. Connect the adapter directly to the PC. Then use an existing DVI or HDMI cable between the adapter and the display, and enjoy PC video content on virtually any high-definition digital display.
- 8-inch dongle-style adapter
- Nickel-plated DisplayPort male Molex connectors
- Molded HDMI female connector
- 28 AWG copper wire
- Al/Mylar shielded to protect against EMI/RFI
- Pure digital connection; supports video and audio
- Supports full 1080p resolution
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120541301
Mfg Part No: 54130
( Length:9, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.