StarTech 8 port Enhanced KVM Switch over IPItem#: S262-7176 | Model#: SV841HDIE
Currently Out Of Stock!
StarTech SV841HDIE 8 port Enhanced KVM Switch Product Details
StarTech 8 port Enhanced KVM Switch over IP
Manage up to eight computers remotely from anywhere using your LAN with the help of StarTech 8 port Enhanced KVM Switch over IP. This IP KVM Switch delivers BIOS level control and gives support for security protocols such as SSH, SSL and RADIUS, and a configurable firewall for added protection. It has a scalable KVM solution where you have option to connect KVM switches for control of up to 64 computers. For added control, using the RPORT module, it lets you interact with any device that uses an RS-232 serial terminal (routers, switches, etc). Get richer quality of picture when accessing the remote server either through the web browser or VNC client, as it supports 16 bit video. Furthermore, this device is plug and play compliant, compatible with PCs which has USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connectors. It also works with Mac and Sun Servers and Systems. Hurry! Order the StarTech 8 port Enhanced KVM Switch over IP today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- RPORT module; lets you interact with any device that uses an RS-232 serial terminal
- KVM switches; can control up to 64 computers
- 16 bit video; can get richer quality of picture when accessing the remote server either through the web browser or VNC client
- Compatibility; supports PC, Mac and Sun Servers and Systems
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: Startech
Warranty provided by: Startech
UPC No: 065030823197
Mfg Part No: SV841HDIE
( Length:20, Width:5, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 9.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.