StarTech ST121UTP VGA Video Extender over Cat5 Product Details
StarTech ST121UTP VGA Video Extender over Cat5
The StarTech VGA Video Extender over Cat5 allows you to expand your VGA display possibilities. This Video Extender allows a single VGA source to broadcast to up to four remote displays placed up to 500 feet (150m) away. It is easy to install and does not require any software. With pure hardware design, it easily supports VGA, SVGA, and Multisync monitors. This device allows you to set up your equipment in a secure place and present your monitors in an uncluttered setting. You also have option to use existing ethernet infrastructure to extend VGA displays. Also, you can use category 5 straight-wired, twisted-pair or network patch cable for a reliable data transmission. For a powerful and cost effective video extender, go for the StarTech VGA Video Extender.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- VGA source; can broadcast to up to four remote displays placed up to 500 feet (150m) away
- Category 5 straight-wired, twisted-pair or network patch cable; provides an economical and reliable data transmission
- Compatibility; supports VGA, SVGA, and Multisync monitors
Manufactured by: Startech
Warranty provided by: Startech
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: ST121UTP
UPC No: 065030791236
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S262-7158
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.