Belkin FastCAT - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 50 ft - CAT 5e - molded, snagless - blue - for Omniview SMB 1x16, SMB 1x8; OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM (A3L850-50-BLU-S)Item#: 36099 | Model#: A3L850-50-BLU-S
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Belkin FastCat Patch 50 FT. Blue Cable Product Details
Belkin FastCategory 5E - 50 ft. Blue Patch Cable
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T, and 1000 Base-T networks.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Snagless molding protects the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
- Extra headroom over standard CAT 5e cables.
- PowerSum tested.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868174487
Mfg Part No: A3L850-50-BLU-S
( Length:12, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.