See more products
- Accessories (51)
- 300W + (20)
- 400W + (28)
- 500W + (23)
- 600W + (40)
- 700W + (37)
- 800W + (28)
- 1000W + (23)
- 1200W + (11)
- SLI Certified PSUs (18)
- Crossfire Certified PSUs (9)
- 80 Plus Certified PSUs (93)
- Modular Power Supplies (43)
- Notebook Chargers (1540)
- Power Protection (2611)
- mATX (481)
- Bundles (2)
- 900W + (1)
- 200 + (3)
BFG GS Series BFGR550WGSPSU GS-550 Power Supply - ATX, 550 Watts, 140mm Silent FanItem#: B52-3012 | Model#: BFGR550WGSPSU
BFG GS Series GS-550 550 Watts Power Supply Product Details
BFG GS Series BFGR550WGSPSU GS-550 Power Supply
No longer does upgrading a power supply mean having to break the bank, nor does a limited budget require you to have to ‘settle’ for a second rate unit. Upgrade to a whole new level with the BFG GS Series BFGR550WGSPSU GS-550 Power Supply. The BFG GS Series BFGR550WGSPSU GS-550 Power Supply features a typical efficiency of up to 85% so more power is converted to DC than many other power supplies on the market.
The PCI Express connector allows for the use of high end graphics cards and BFG Thermal Control Technology ensures that the BFG GS Series BFGR550WGSPSU GS-550 Power Supply runs as quietly as possible by varying the speed of the fan in response to load and temperature. Dual +12V rails, over-volt, over-current and short circuit protection provides rock solid reliability and safety.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports the latest Intel and AMD based platforms requiring 24-Pin motherboard and 4-Pin or 8-Pin 12V connectors.
- By splitting the +12V source into two separate rails, your components are provided the most stable power available while upholding rigorous safety standards.
- The PCI Express power connectors ensure compatibility with many high-end and several dual graphics cards.
- Built-in protection circuitry is able to handle common power irregularities such as over-voltage, overload, and short circuits.
- Serial ATA connectors allow you to connect serial ATA devices without needing special adapters.
Power Supply Specifications
|+12V 1||18 A|
|+12V 2||18 A|
|MTBF||80,000 hours at 25°C|
|Motherboard Connector||20+4 Pin|
|4-Pin/8-Pin EPS Connector||1|
|6-Pin PCI-Express Connector||1|
|6-Pin/8-Pin PCI-Express Connector||1|
|4-Pin Floppy Connector||1|
|4-Pin Peripheral Connector||4|
|SATA Power Connector||4|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
- Oct 15, 2010
W.ill buy brand again
- Oct 06, 2010
works for me
installed fine, works fine, no complaints
- Sep 15, 2010
Switch broke after 3 uses.
Power switch would not turn off right after it was installed worked a few times then stuck on. Cables were pretty stock and seems to work well just worried me when something malfuncitons while building a computer. may wanna look further.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
Warranty provided by: BFG Technologies
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: BFGR550WGSPSU
UPC No: 876758001848
Box Size: ( Length: 8, Width: 12, Depth: 6 )
Shipping Weight: 4.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B52-3012
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- BFG Technologies logos are registered trademarks of BFG Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.