Neverwinter Nights 2 Product Details
Neverwinter Nights 2
Neverwinter Nights 2 is the sequel to one of the best-selling and genre-defining role-playing games ever, set in the popular Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe created by Wizards of the Coast.
Bards sing tales of heroes from ages past, but never have the Forgotten Realms so desperately needed a champion. Years have passed since the war between Luskan and Neverwinter, almost enough time for the wounds of war to heal. But the brief peace the Realms have known may be at an end. Tension growing between the mighty city-states means the Sword Coast again teeters on the edge of open war. Unnoticed, a greater danger stalks the City of Skilled Hands. Unbeknownst to the denizens of the North, deep in the Mere of Dead Men, dark forces from across the Realms have been rallied under the banner of a legendary evil. If left unchallenged, all of the North is doomed to fall under its power.
Even in this darkest hour, hope remains. A mysterious relic is borne to Neverwinter in the hands of a lone hero so that its secrets may be unlocked - secrets that carry the fate of all the North. So begins an epic tale of shattered alliances, noble acts and dark deeds to be told across the Realms for generations to come.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Use the completely rewritten, powerful Obsidian Neverwinter Nights 2 Toolset to create your own adventures, share them with friends, or run them through your adventure directly as the Dungeon Master
- Play online with other gamers and enjoy limitless adventure
- Explore the Forgotten Realms in greater graphical splendour than ever before with a completely new, cutting-edge graphics system and an overland map
- Employ new spells, feats, and advanced prestige classes, based on the exciting Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Edition rules
Manufactured by: Atari
Warranty provided by: Atari
Mfg Part No: 27711
UPC No: 742725277113
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: AG35-1040
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Atari logos are registered trademarks of Atari. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.