Kraken A.M.S. Series cases are the absolute strongest, most durable cases we make. This case Series includes an attachment port that supports a twist-and-lock feature to securely fit a variety of A.M.S. tablet attachments, allowing you to use your device to its full potential. Kraken A.M.S. cases allow you to adapt your case to fit your lifestyle.
- Kraken A.M.S. consists of shock-absorbing Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE) and polycarbonate, with a built-in screen protector, to provide maximum protection.
- The double-thick, impact-resistant TPE corners protect your device from accidents, and the tough polycarbonate exterior provides a stylish and rugged surface for maximum protection.
- Kraken A.M.S. protects device power-ports, audio-jacks and speakers with TPE plugs and dust filters to keep out dirt and debris.
- Each case includes patent pending audio technology that redirects sound to the front of the tablet to provide an enhanced audio experience.
- Each case is compatible with the robust shoulder strap (optional) that is packed with comfort for everyday use.
- Optional Kraken A.M.S. accessories: stand, holder, windshield mount, bike mount, headrest mount, hand strap, and more!
- Kraken A.M.S. cases feature hardened bio-enhanced plastic that is recyclable, degradable and compostable, making it truly eco-friendly.
- Kraken A.M.S. cases meet Military Standard MIL-STD-810F for Drop, Vibration, Dust, Sand and Rain (Independently Tested).
- Drop (Mil-STD-810F, Method 516.5) - 26 drops onto concrete from 4ft.
- Vibration (Mil-STD-810F, Method 514.5) from 20-2000Hz across 3 different axes for a total of 18 hours.
- Dust (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4) - blow dust for 3 hours at 29 ft / sec.
- Sand (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4) - blow sand for 3 hours at 59 ft / sec.
- Rain (Mil-STD-810F, Method 506.4) - 7.9 inches per hour of rain at 40 mph wind velocity for 1 hour.