TRENDnet Net Probe (Amplified Inductor and Tone Pr Product Details
- Net Probe (Amplified Inductor and Tone Probe)
- RJ-11 Jumper Cable
- +/- Terminals for Butt Set or Alligator Clips
- Ring/Tip polarity test indicator
TRENDnet TC-TP1 is an easy-to-use amplified inductor and tone probe that is used for tone tracing and line testing. The TC-TP1 features a simple push button that provides easy operation and conserves battery power. This ergonomically designed device comes with adjustable volume control and signal LED for enhanced accuracy in noisy environments. When combined with a compatible Tone Generator, a technician can quickly locate, isolate and test commonly used voice and data cables swiftly and efficiently.
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
Mfg Part No: TC-TP1
UPC No: 710931401226
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2400 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYT1-10701787
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.