US Robotics USR8402 2 Port USB 3.0 PCIe Card Product Details
US Robotics USR8402 USB 3.0 PCIe Card
Want to connect super speed peripherals such as USB 3.0 external hard drives to you computer, then US Robotics USB 3.0 PCIe Card is the right choice for you! This PCIe card enables you to add two USB 3.0 ports to your system with ease. It has fast transfer rates that go up to 5Gbps which is faster than USB 2.0 ports. This is up to ten times as fast as USB 2.0; however, it is backward compatible and supports the speeds available with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0. Automatic detection of the correct USB type is possible allowing it to choose the correct data transfer speed for each individual port. Thanks to the hot swappable feature, you can connect devices without powering down your system. You will, however, need PCI Express slot, CD-ROM drive and an ATX Power Connector for this card to work. Order you US Robotics USB 3.0 PCIe Card today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Two USB 3.0 ports; adds two USB 3.0 to your system
- Backward compatibility; works well with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Up to 5Gbps data transfer rate; super fast transfer of data (up to ten times faster than USB 2.0 speed)
- Powered USB ports; provides power hungry devices with a maximum power of 900 mA when connected with a ATX power connector
- Hot swappable; easy to install and does not need a system power down to identify a device
Manufactured by: USRobotics
UPC No: 0738168041121
Mfg Part No: USR8402
( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- USRobotics logos are registered trademarks of USRobotics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.