Cables To Go TruLink 6-Port HDMI Selector Switch Product Details
Cables To Go 40446 TruLink 6-Port HDMI Selector Switch
Most high-definition audio/video components utilize the HDMI interface to provide crystal clear, digital sound and picture. With the wealth of devices now using HDMI, it's easy to run out of free HDMI inputs on your TV set or receiver. The Cables To Go 40446 TruLink 6-Port HDMI Selector Switch solves this problem by providing additional high-definition digital inputs for sources including DVD player, Blu-ray, Disc and HD-DVD players, gaming systems, and high-definition cable/satellite boxes.
The Cables To Go 40446 TruLink 6-Port HDMI Selector Switch offers 5 rear inputs plus a convenient front input for temporary connection of gaming systems or HD camcorders and cameras. Fully compatible with HDCP-enabled sources. Blue front panel LEDs display the HDMI source currently selected. Auto-sensing port selection as sources may be detected automatically, via front panel, via discrete command remote control, or CEC. Purchase the Cables To Go 40446 TruLink 6-Port HDMI Selector Switch today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 6x HDMI Ports
- Supports 1080p Video Resolutions
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p video resolutions
- Supports HDCP and DDWG standard for HDMI-compatible monitors
- HDMI (v1.3 with support for Deep Color, CEC, x.v. Color, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio)
Product Tagshdmi switch
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120404460
Mfg Part No: 40446
( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.3400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.