Qlogic SANbox 5600 Fiber Switch – 8x SFP Ports, 4x XPAK Ports, 4Gb Fiber Channel, 1x 10Base-T/100Base-TX Management, RS-232, DB-9, Full Duplex, Auto-Negotiation, Manageable, Stackable - SB5600-08AItem#: 699320 | Model#: SB5600-08A
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Qlogic SANbox 5600 8-Port Fiber Switch- SB5600-08A Product Details
Qlogic SANbox 5600 Fiber Switch
Expand the network infrastructure with the Qlogic SANbox 5600 Fiber Switch. With desktop and rack mountable form factor, it is easily deployable. This single power switch with 8x 4Gb SFP ports and 4x XPAK ports enables wide expansion of your network. Starting with 8 ports and then growing your SAN in 4 port increments up to 64 ports in a single stack with ability to add, change or delete switches without disrupting your storage network lets smooth functioning of the network. With support to full duplex operation and auto-negotiation feature, it gives an optimum network performance. This highly efficient is easy managed by GS-4 Management Server, SNMP, RADIUS, FTP, TFTP and SMI-S protocols. Order the Qlogic SANbox 5600 Fiber Switch now!
- 4-Gbps Fiber Channel
- 8X SFP Ports, 4x XPAK Ports
- Full Duplex, Auto-Negotiation, Manageable, Stackable
- Managed by GS-4 Management Server, SNMP, RADIUS, FTP, TFTP and SMI-S protocols
- Ability to add, change or delete switches without disrupting the network
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: QLogic
Warranty provided by: QLogic
UPC No: 0783386010640
Mfg Part No: SB5600-08A
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- QLogic logos are registered trademarks of QLogic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.