Manage network devices, Windows, Linux, and UNIX from a single console
Administrators and managers that need to increase their productivity with a clear, intuitive on-screen display to manage multiple servers easily.
View and Manage up to 256 Servers through a Single User Interface
4-Port, 8-Port and 16-Port Models with Multiple Installation and Server Connection Options
- HP KVM Analog Console Switches utilize a local On-Screen Display (OSD) that provides access to system-related information such as selected server name, status, power-up test data and configuration menus.
- G3 models support an optional USB Remote Access Key that allow you to upgrade to KVM-over-IP functionality, providing remote access and management via the On-Board Web Interface (OBWI).
- Includes Programmable Scanning, a utility that allow you to evaluate system performance by sequentially scanning any or all servers managed through the console switch.
- Features support for HP Location Discovery Services (LDS) and Power Discovery Services (PDS) support when connected to an HP Intelligent Power Distribution Unit (iPDU) and the HP LCD8500 1U Rackmount Console Kit (HP Location Discovery Services LCD8500 Kit required)
- For protection against unauthorized users, HP KVM Analog Console Switches provide a password option for security purposes.
- HP KVM Analog Console Switches include mounting hardware that support "Zero U" installations on both the side and rear of standard IT racks, saving valuable space within your racks.
- Supports a variety of server connections with interface adapters for PS/2, USB, and VT 100 (serial console support), as well as HP BladeSystems support via the front diagnostics connector.