Looking for a flexible and accurate power distribution solution that supports both local and remote power management? The HP Managed Power Distribution Unit (maPDU) provides both local and remote power management for your IT racks. An advanced LCD screen provides local monitoring and alert indications, while remote access and configuration are available through secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet interfaces.
Remote outlet monitoring offers ±1% billing grade accuracy while remote switching capabilities support power on/off functionality to remotely reboot equipment or restrict outlet usage. The maPDU features a low-profile, single-piece design that provides multiple mounting options with ease of access to rear devices for maintenance.
It is compatible with all HP 11000 G2 and Intelligent Series racks, as well as with many non-HP racks using standard button and keyhole mounting. Multiple options are available supporting vertical/0U configurations with both single and 3-phase models.
Local And Remote Power Distribution Management With Billing Grade Accuracy
Flexible, Simple Installation and Maintenance
- An advanced LCD screen on HP Managed Power Distribution Units (maPDU) provides local monitoring and alert indications.
- Remotely access and configure each maPDU through secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet Interfaces with the ability to daisy-chain up to four units to share the same network connection and IP address.
- Remote outlet monitoring within ±1% billing grade accuracy.
- Remote outlet switching provides power on/off capabilities to remotely reboot equipment or restrict outlet usage.
- Supports both Local and LDAP security with multiple access levels to provide enhanced security.
Compatible With a Wide Range of HP and Non-HP Rack Solutions
- The HP Managed Power Distribution Unit features a low-profile, single-piece design supporting multiple mounting options and ease of access to rear devices for maintenance.
- Each maPDU can be installed on either side of the rack with outlets facing the back of the rack for easy access and improved clearance.
- Install maPDU units side by side on both sides of the rack with the outlets facing in towards the center of the rack for high density configurations.
- Support for integrated power cord retention on all IEC receptacles that work with standard power cords.
- Add an optional environmental sensor which can measure air temperature and humidity in the front or rear of the rack, sending alerts over the network based on user-defined thresholds.
- HP Managed Power Distribution Units are designed to provide complete compatibility with HP 11000 G2 and Intelligent Series racks.
- The maPDU is also compatible with a wide range of non-HP racks using standard button and keyhole mounting.
- Designed for vertical/0U rack configurations offering both half and full-height form factors.
- Support for a wide range of load capacities, from 2.8kVA to 17.3kVA, with both single and three-phase models.