Do your administrators want flexibility in deployment of power monitoring for your data center racks? The HP Monitored Power Distribution Unit permits your administrators to monitor current draw at the rack and per PDU. The monitored vertical rack mount power distribution units, provide both single and three-phase monitored power for increased power redundancy, as well as full-rack power utility ranging from 4.9 kVA up to 22 kVA.
Each PDU includes full rack models with 39 receptacles or with 78 receptacles, and half rack versions, 3 phase models with 12 C19 receptacles, and single phase models with 24 C13 and 3 C19 receptacles. HP Monitored Power Distribution Unit provides local power display.
An optional PDU management module provides remote monitoring capabilities of the PDU across the network.
Single and Dual Input Models
- Works on a 50A 3 Phase circuit (40A usable)
- Capable of delivering 14.4 kVA of power
- Local or remote monitoring with 12 C19 outlets
- The HP Monitored Power Distribution Unit available products include vertical rack-mount taking 0U of rack space as well as single or dual models for increased power redundancy. The PDU is provides easy access to all power outlets.
- The HP Monitored Power Distribution Unit offers single-phase or three-phased models for monitored power. Both models deliver single-phase power to related equipment.