Are you looking for a rack to fit your compute solution that’s designed to perform and at a reasonable price? Perfect for the server room or today's modern data center, HP Advanced Series Racks provide the innovations you need while maintaining a focus on performance. With a 3000 pound capacity, the welded frame is designed for durability and includes a door with greater perforation for better airflow.
Designed for scalability, performance and ease of maintenance a rear bracket eases installation and management of cable and power distribution. Advanced Series Racks are also compatible with HP Location Discovery Services to speed implementation of new equipment and speed asset tracking.
Manual, error-prone asset management is removed because servers can now self-identify and inventory themselves. For those that require greater load capacity, choose HP Advanced Series Racks that can be fully configured and shipped to your site.
Simple, Durable, and Innovative
Designed for the Data Center
- HP Advanced Series Racks have a static 3000 pound load capacity for high density environments.
- Large 2250 pound shipping load capacity means we can ship preconfigured racks anywhere in the world.
- Industry leading 81% open area door design maximizes airflow for optimum cooling.
- HP Location Discovery Services allow you to fine-tune workload placement with servers that self-identify and inventory themselves, allowing you to efficiently place workloads while removing manual, error prone asset management tasks.
The HP Advantage
- HP Advanced Series Racks have a range of heights in both 600mm and 800mm widths available.
- Universal rack design compatible with all HP rack mount products including servers, networking, and storage.
- Full line of options and accessories to create the rack that supports your compute solution needs.
- Available network rack to meet your IT environment needs.
- HP Advanced Series Racks are designed for and tested to perform with HP Server and Networking technology solutions.
- HP Care Pack services purchased for servers and storage extend to our rack and power infrastructure products. What is the HP advantage for you? Save $$$.
- HP exclusive tools help maintain and manage all equipment in the rack.
- HP offers an extensive range of rack, power, and KVM products to meet all your needs.
- HP can help to simplify IT purchasing, installation, usage, and maintenance.