Cables To Go 40957 6-ft Component Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 40957 6-ft Value Series Component Video Cable
Value Series Component Video Cables are the ideal choice for connecting high definition DVD players and high-end televisions. These cost-conscious cables are high quality and deliver a crisp, clear picture for less. The cable's shielding helps reduce unwanted noise and distortion. Nickel plated connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections to your equipment. The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra-flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification.
Component Video Cables are able to bypass the TV’s Y/C separator and color decoder, routing the color (Y Pr Pb ) information directly into the TVs matrix decoder. By sending the pure DVD component video signal directly to a component video input-equipped display device, the DVD signal forgoes the extra processing that normally would degrade the image. The result is a vastly increased image quality, with incredibly lifelike colors and crisp detail.
- Connectors: RCA Plug x3 to RCA Plug x3
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
- Fully-molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
- Provides video signal transfer between DVD players and televisions or projectors
- Color-coded connectors: Red, green, blue
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120409571
Mfg Part No: 40957
( Length:1, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.