DYMO RhinoPRO Heat shrink tubing - Heat shrink polyolefin sleeves - black on white - Roll (1/4 in x 5 ft) - for Rhino 4200, 6000, 6000 Hard Case (18051)Item#: 589120 | Model#: 18051
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
DYMO RhinoPro White Heat Shrink Tube Cassettes Product Details
DYMO RhinoPro 1/4" White Heat Shrink Tube Cassettes
Portable label printers are only as good as the labels on which they print. That’s why DYMO designed a series of labels for a multitude of applications on a wide variety of surfaces. Designed to work with the DYMO RhinoPRO series of portable label printers, these label will stick and stay stuck.
Under tough worksite conditions, you can count on RhinoPRO labels working for you. Built to withstand the elements and the test of time, they're easy to peel, apply and load. Resistant to oil, solvents and chemicals, these durable tapes adhere to all surfaces - even extremely rough ones like name-and-rating plates, patch panels, cabinets and racks.
Heat Shrink Tubes
Specifically designed for all applications that require normal heat shrink tubing. The cassette fits into all RhinoPRO printers. Made of industrial grade polyolefin and featuring a 3:1 heat shrink ratio, these new labels offer the convenience of printing directly on the tubing itself – eliminating the need for an extra labeling step.
- Easy to peel, split back labels
- Permanent adhesive results in labels that stick and last in heavy duty environments.
- Thermal transfer print technology is durable, smear proof, chemical and solvent resistant
- RhinoPRO 5000
- RhinoPRO 3000
- RhinoPRO 1000
Manufactured by: DYMO
Warranty provided by: DYMO
UPC No: 071701180513
Mfg Part No: 18051
( Length:3, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- DYMO logos are registered trademarks of DYMO. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.