Sling Media Slingbox Pro-HD SB300-100 Media Stream Product Details
Sling Media Slingbox Pro-HD SB300-100 Streaming Media
The Slingbox PRO-HD is the first ever HD-streaming Slingbox. With the Slingbox PRO-HD, you can watch and control multiple devices – including your standard- or high-definition DVR, digital cable, satellite receiver, or DVD player – from anywhere in the world on your computer or mobile phone. And your high definition programming streams in HD quality for an amazing picture. With the Slingbox PRO-HD you can watch your favorite HD shows and sporting events from anywhere.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- HD Streaming; connects to any one of your HD sources for true high-definition streaming on your computer and great picture quality on your mobile phone.*
- Multiple Inputs; connect to and control mutiple video sources, including your DVR, digital cable, satellite receiver, and DVD player.
- Built-in Digital Tuner; features an integrated digital tuner for access to analog or digital cable (clear QAM), and digital over-the-air broadcasts (ATSC). The digital tuner may used independently from your cable or satellite box.
- No Monthly Fees; watch and control your TV and its programming on your compatible mobile phone, PDA, laptop or desktop with no monthly subscription fee.**
*Picture quality is dependent on network speed. Streaming in HD-resolutions is only currently available for Windows. Support for HD on Mac is upcoming.
** Additional fees from your internet or mobile provider may apply.
For Standard Definition
Minimum Mac Requirements:
For Standard Definition
Minimum Network Requirements(Where the Slingbox is installed)
- Cable or DSL modem (for out-of-home viewing)
- 256 Kbps upstream network speed for standard definition
- 1.5 Mbps upstream network speed for high definition
- Higher upstream network speeds yield higher quality video
- Home network router – wired or wireless (UPnP compatibility, 802.11n highly recommended)
Supported Audio and Video Sources***(Any of the following)
- Basic Cable TV Set-top Box or Digital Cable Set-top Box
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) such as DISH, DIRECTV, TiVo, Comcast, ReplayTV, or one provided by your cable/satellite provider
- DVD Player/Recorder
- Satellite Receiver such as DISH or DIRECTV
- Video/Security Camera
- Apple TV
- Windows Media Center
- Digital Cable (clear QAM), also known as DTV cable
- 1 Slingbox PRO-HD
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 AC Adapter (100-240V 50-60Hz)
- 1 Ethernet Cable
- 1 Coaxial Cable
- 1 Composite AV Cable
- 1 Component Video Cable
- 1 Remote Control IR Cable
- 1 S-Video Cable
- 1 Stereo Audio Cable
- SlingPlayer software for PC/Mac is a free download with the purchase of a Slingbox
A Closer Look
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sling Media
Warranty provided by: Sling Media
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SB300-100
UPC No: 852619001585
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 5.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S126-1020
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sling Media logos are registered trademarks of Sling Media. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.