Xerox D1011LS 1:11 Lightscribe CD/DVD Disc DuplicatorItem#: V15-1010 | Model#: D1011-LS
Currently Out Of Stock!
Xerox D1011LS 1:11 Lightscribe CD/DVD Duplicator Product Details
Xerox D1011LS 1:11 Lightscribe CD/DVD Disc Duplicator
Experience a high speed duplication system wit the Xerox D1011LS 1:11 Lightscribe CD/DVD Disc Duplicator. Using the innovative LightScribe Technology, this feature-packed duplicator enables to burn the labels onto all the discs in the writer drives at the same time. It comes equipped with one CD/DVD reader drive & seven CD/DVD writer drives. It allows you to create exact replica of all common DVD formats including single and dual layer DVD formats. Moreover, you can transfer files from a PC direct to the duplicator's hard drive by USB connection and transfer the file that needs to be duplicated directly to the duplicator's internal HDD. Featuring the large 128MB buffer memory, it keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer under-run) for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication. It also offers auto-counter technology, autocopy feature, user friendly interface with easy to view LCD display to make duplication copies fast and simple for efficient distribution process. Buy the Xerox D1011LS 1:11 Lightscribe CD/DVD Disc Duplicator
What Is It & Why You Need It
- AutoCopy feature; allows fast duplication without pressing any buttons
- Fast key support; offers 4 fast keys for faster operations
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display; Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage
- Automatic format recognition; Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy
- Auto-Counter technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Auto DVD format conversion: Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- Aluminum case provides a highly functional and attractive exterior: Duplicator casing available in metallic silver.
- Power-on self diagnostics: Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc info feature: Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable CD & DVD burning speeds: Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology: Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via firmware.
Manufactured by: Xerox
Warranty provided by: Xerox
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: D1011-LS
UPC No: 842378000318
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:27, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 46.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V15-1010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Xerox logos are registered trademarks of Xerox. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.