VIVOTEK IP8365H is a professional outdoor bullet network camera offering 30 fps @ 2-Megapixel resolution with superb image quality.
Featuring the Wide Dynamic Range Technology WDR Pro, it provides improved visibility in the extremely dark & light environment. Combined with 3D Noise Reduction Technology, which enables the IP8365H to capture clear, polished video under low-light conditions and reduce bandwidth from sensor noise, users can identify an increased level of image details in pretty bright as well as dark environments.
Additionally, as a professional day/night camera, IP8365H adopts a Smart IR technology which prevents overexposure and provides noise reduction to adjust the IR lighting intensity instantaneously based on the changes of light in the ambient environment.
To provide top-notch image quality, IP8365H also comes with a P-iris lens, which controls the iris with extreme precision with its built-in stepper motor. By using software controls, the lens maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior sharpness and depth of field as well as image quality. Furthermore, for installers, properly adjusting the focus of a megapixel network camera can be difficult due to the level of image detail. Therefore, IP8365H is also designed with VIVOTEK's Smart Focus System to make installation and adjustment easier by using remote focus and zoom adjustment.
The camera's IP67-rated housing is designed to protect the camera body from being immersed in the water, even against the immersion at the depth of at least 1m.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Motorized P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- WDR Pro (100dB) to Provide Improved Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- Smart Focus System for Remote and Precise Focus Adjustment
- Two-way Audio
- Weather-proof IP67-rated Housing
- Video Rotation for Corridor Format
- EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stability