See more products
Cat5e Patch Cbl 4 Pr 3' White/Snagless Product Details
Cat 5e Cable with GOld Plated Connectors
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- Premium snagless-type moldings to protect the connection.
- PowerSum tested.
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Mfg Part No: A3L791-03-WHT-S
UPC No: 722868142493
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-U45820
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.