Xerox Phaser 3250/D Mono Laser Printer with Duplex Product Details
Xerox Phaser 3250/D Mono Laser Printer
Phaser® 3250 Black-and-White Laser Printer Compact, business-ready productivity. This powerful little printer is ready to support a single user or a small workgroup with fast, automatic two-sided printing, offi ce-friendly convenience, and outstanding overall value.
More performance, for less
- Get work done fast, with a print speed of up to 30 ppm and a fi rst-page-out time less than 9 seconds.
- Automatic two-sided printing saves valuable time and paper.
- A network confi guration — with both Windows, Mac and Linux compatibility — is truly business-ready.
- The 400 MHz processor ensures all jobs print quickly and accurately, even when they’re loaded with graphics.
Convenience, fl exibility
- A surprisingly small footprint makes it easy to position within quick reach.
- Standard 32 MB memory can expand to 160 MB for enhanced performance when your workload demands it.
- Add a second 250-sheet paper tray for a total capacity of 500 sheets.
- Print on custom sizes and a wide range of media, from transparencies and cardstock, to envelopes and postcards.
- Power Save and Toner Save modes help you spend less on electricity and consumables.
Always impressive results
- 1200 image quality print resolution adds visual impact to important jobs.
- PostScript® 3™ compatibility and PCL® 6 emulation ensure your print jobs are always accurate.
- A 30,000-page monthly duty cycle handles big print volumes with ease.
- Faster print speed than most competitive products
- Faster processor than most competitive products
- Larger output capacity than most competitive products
- Higher monthly duty cycle than most competitive products
- Print cables are included in the box - not available with competitive products
- Smaller footprint than competitive products
- Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee, only offered by Xerox, ensures that you will be satisfied with your Phaser 3250 printer
- Get your work done fast with print speeds up to 30 ppm and as fast as 8.5 seconds to first page
- Automatic two-sided printing is standard on all configurations, saving you time and paper
- Toner save mode extends the life of your cartridge and reduces your cost per page without a significant reduction in print quality
- Power save mode helps you spend less on electricity
- N-up feature prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper, ink, and money
- Small footprint can fit almost anywhere you need it
- Up to 160 MB of memory enhances your performance, especially when printing large files
- Optional 250-sheet tray increases your paper capacity to 500 sheets and allows the Phaser 3250 to print with fewer interruptions
- Media flexibility lets you print on custom paper sizes, media types and weights to help you meet your diverse printing needs
- PC, Mac, and Linux drivers let you easily print in mixed environments
- Booklet printing feature automatically arranges your documents into booklet format
- Powerful 400 MHz processor prints even complex graphics quickly and accurately
- High duty cycle of 30,000 pages per month ensures you can regularly handle big print volumes with ease
Operating Systems Supported
- Windows: Windows® 2000 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS®X version 10.3-10.5
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Xerox Phaser 3250 Series Printer Data Sheet
Manufactured by: Xerox
Warranty provided by: Xerox
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 3250/D
UPC No: 095205740929
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:21, Depth:26)
Shipping Weight: 27.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 44pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: X05-1402
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Xerox logos are registered trademarks of Xerox. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.